Thursday, December 3, 2009

Un-update

No word on the schedule yet. Guess I have to wait until tomorrow. Everyone is kinda on hold. Particularly one of my fellow chiefs, Drew. He has twin 5 year old girls and a 3 year old little boy, and his wife is a stay at home mom. She really needs a break, so Drew was going to have the weekend off according to the new schedule and he was going to take the kids somewhere out of the house for the weekend so his wife could relax. Needless to say, his wife is not happy. They have no family around here to help out, so it's pretty much just her with 3 little ones all the time. That's a harder job than mine, and she doesn't ever get a weekend off either!!! I really hope we can get this worked out. It would benefit Jared and I a lot, but I know Sarah and Drew really need this too.
Anyway, maybe I'll get some word tomorrow morning at grand rounds.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Drew sounds like a good husband. I know all of you need the break- to be the best you can be in every relationship and area of your lives.

    ReplyDelete