Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stella's Birthday

Here are pics from the big event.  I was able to negotiate an "elective" 39 week induction with Dr Browning.  I was admitted on Sunday and started the induction process slowly.  Misoprostil on Sunday and Pitocin started early Monday morning.  Stella made her arrival at 2:47pm.  We both did well enough we were able to go home the next afternoon!!!




 Porter was a little hesitant at first.  He said she was too heavy for him to hold and wouldn't touch her at first.  Actually he wouldn't touch me or get near me most of the time I was in the hospital.  If there was anything attached to me he kept his distance.  I had to put on a long sleeve top and hide my IV to get him to even sit on the edge of the bed.

 He was ok with giving her a kiss, and he continues to kiss her every time he can.


 I didn't get pictures with all our visitors, but one out of town visitor insisted on lots of pictures.  Some of those pictures were specifically for taunting another special friend that hasn't met Stella yet.  Abbie saw her first!!!  Candi's got some catching up to do.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment