Sunday, April 14, 2013

NASCAR

Well, we went. We left about halfway through the race because porter was ready to go. I could tell an amazing story and give exquisite details but I am certain it would be found quite offensive to the NASCAR loyal, so I will just say that it's not our thing. We can mark it off our bucket list. If I desire to see NASCAR again I will find it on TV. Anyway, here are some of our pictures.


















And then we went to the food truck park for supper. If I lived here, this would definitely become a problem. We had salsa limon. Again. And I'm hoping I might get it for lunch. I don't think Jared would complain. He loves it.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear the story when I see you next, and I think my favorite part of the show would have been the jets overhead.

    ReplyDelete