Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Our day in Auburn

Porter has been having ear trouble for the last month and I have been pretending to be a pediatrician/ENT. I took him to his actual pediatrician yesterday and we were referred to ENT. The referral from their office didn't work out so we saw a friend of Will's in auburn today. A total spur of the moment thing that turned out to be awesome and wonderful. So--porter does not have any sort of mass in his ear, which was worst case scenario, but he still needs a minor surgery for further diagnosis and treatment. We will be back in auburn early Thursday morning for that. Porter was a super big boy at Dr Blythe's office, so he got a prize....



And we stopped by to see baby Baylin before we got back on the road.






What a whirlwind of a couple of days. The side story is that my tire went flat, and I borrowed mama's car and woke up to a flat tire on it! Holy cow!! Andalusia Tire Company is starting to think I repaved my driveway with nails!!
Anyway, we will be back in auburn late tomorrow night and up early for surgery.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment