Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today is the day!


No, I'm not Mel Fisher. I'm just starting a blog. As I am still miles from my family, and there is a constant ebb and flow of people who are in our daily lives, it's just time. Mostly it's to show off Porter though. The creature has turned our lives upside down quicker and more than anything else, and much more than we could have imagined. Porter Ingram Harden was born on November 12, 2008 at 5:05pm in Mobile, AL. I'll have to post an L&D post at some point (sparing the TMI details) to catch everyone up. Otherwise, life is exactly as it has been for the last 3 1/2 years---we live in Daphne, AL. I am a general surgery resident at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, and Jared is an account manager for Hospira Worldwide. This will continue for another 18 months, and then it's Andalusia or bust. We will be moving back home for me to join 2 other general surgeons in private practice. So, here it is---our life for all the world to see from January 20th forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment