Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby Ducks!

Mama and Bill got 4 baby ducks this weekend. They live in the basement right now, but when they "grow up" they are going to live in the pond/lake behind their house. I'm suprised Catherine and Caroline got as close as they did, as they are usually scared of their own shadow. Porter visited the ducks too, but they didn't take any pictures. I didn't get to go because I'm working a 24 hr shift today, but I'll get to be home for Easter, and we will take some pictures then. Also, Porter is going to go swimming! We have been working on his swimming duds, and are really excited to see how he does. He likes his bath so much I can't imagine that he wouldn't like it. We are just going to heat up the hot tub and let him "swim" in there. It's too cold for the big pool still. Here are some pictures of the ducks. I've been told they all have names, but Catherine was not available for comment when I was posting, so I'll have to ask her later what their names are.



No comments:

Post a Comment