Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Field trip to mediacom

The Internet was working tonight when Jared was on the computer. Then I got all my regular chores done and sat down to load my videos and nothing happened. Uuggghhhh!!!
Jared is taking a little field trip down to the mediacom office tomorrow. He needed to go by there anyway to take our old cable box back, but now we have a little bone to pick. Hopefully we will have a consistently working Internet connection by the time I get home tomorrow evening.
In other news, porter and I had a rough night in the recliner last night. He had a stuffy head and snotty nose, so every time I layed him down in his bed I know his little head must have been throbbing, and he would just cry. So I slept with him in the recliner so he wouldn't be flat. It was not a good night for either one of us. We weren't comfortable, and he was sweaty all night. I slept a little, but felt like I had been hit by a truck all day today. He was a little fussy at daycare, but had made a full recovery minus a few boogers by bedtime, because he was wired and ready to play. We just now have gotten him to bed at 9:00!! And that was a fight to the end. I'm on call tonight, so I have the potential for a repeat, but hopefully it will be someone else's child tonight and mine will sleep. I would really prefer that no one cause problems tonight. I'm too tired for it!!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment