Thursday, February 11, 2010

15 month checkup

This morning Porter had a recheck for his ear infections and... Shots!!! The ears are better, but still have fluid behind them, so we have an appointment with an ENT for consultation about tubes.
And he got 2 shots. He did ok with the first one, but the second one took him by suprise an was more than he could handle. We got some pitiful tears.






Now we're headed to daycare so I can go home and sleep!
One more night and I'm done with my first week. So far it hasn't been bad, but the first week is usually ok when I start nights. The further along I go, the worse it gets. Yuck!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. So, thats what you have put under your title, and thats really appealing. Nice cute photos, liked each of them because they have their unique importance.

    ReplyDelete