Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Virus free parents

Jared and I are finally feeling better. We haven't eaten anything, but that's not a bad thing for us. ;) Somehow it's made the transition to nights a little easier, or maybe I just haven't noticed that I've been working nights. We are still anxiously holding our breath right now though, and really hoping that by some miracle Porter doesn't get it. He's been fortunate enough to make it almost 15 months without a gastroenteritis, and even though I know it's inevitable at some point, but I'm ok with it not being now.
On another subject, I didn't take any pictures during my vacation except for these two. They are of Porter playing with the headphones in mama's car that you use for the DVD player. I tried to get a picture when he first had them on, because he was grinning from ear to ear, but he took them off before I could get my phone/camera out.





BTW, he's sitting in Caroline's car seat. When girls are the first grandchildren, the boys have to ride in flowery car seats and push babies in strollers at Nana's house.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: