Monday, February 8, 2010

Vacation and a virus

I was off last week---my last week of vacation as a resident. I am liking all the "lasts" I've been experiencing. We didn't have any plans, which was good becase our house needed some cleaning. And then we got a call that someone was interested in looking at our house (which we will be selling when we move, if you know anyone interested). We were not really planning on doing quite that much work, but we got on it and wore ourselves out to get some things done. And then the people found something else and didn't even come look at the house!!! Oh well, at least it's really clean and organized..... For a few days. ;)
The end of the week mama and I got a much needed hair day and had some great sushi in fairhope, and then headed to a-town. Jared drove up the next morning, and we started our house hunt. We've got a very good prospect that we are talking about and contemplating.
We came home early yesterday because I had to start working nights last night, and of course we didn't want to miss our Mexican night. I had not felt very good all day, so I only had a couple of chips, but Jared went all out and ate what I had ordered and his burrito (I had only ordered some guacamole
dip). By the time I got to work I was feeling worse, and shortly after, I experienced my Mexican again, and continued to do so for the next 6 hours. Jared was ok until about 10:30, and then he called saying he was sick. Porter does not seem affected, yet, and I sure hope it stays that way. We are feeling better, and are cautiously sipping sprite and Gatorade.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment