Sunday, June 20, 2010

Friday night--the real party

Thursday was our official graduation, but Friday night was the official party. Everyone was invited. We had a great time. Jared and I planned on having fun, but not staying out too late. It was midnight before I knew it! I got pictures with several of the hospital staff that came, but didn't get to everyone.
Kelly is now a nursing instructor, but when I first started, she was a nurse in the SICU. She has also been dating Travis for 3 1/2 years. We keep hounding him about a ring!!!

Veronica is a Recovery Room nurse.

Ms Holloway has been in nursing for over 50 years!!! She had her 50 year anniversary a couple of years ago. She works in the SICU.

Ms Gloria is one of the SICU nurses.

Dr Gonzalez is one of the trauma attendings. My have we had some stressful moments in the last 5 years.... Super to work with, and even more fun to party with.

Drew and I.

Travis and I.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating!!! How exciting! I bet you can't believe you are finally done!

    ReplyDelete