Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ok. I want iPhone 4.

Since I first got an iPhone the first week they came out, I said I would love to have a great camera with a flash on the phone. And now apple finally listened to me. And video in HD? What more could an iPhone blogger ask for. I didn't think I was eligible for an upgrade, so I hadn't really considered getting the new one, but I am eligible for an upgrade. What to do, what to do. I just think I'm going to have to get me one. I just don't think I can stand it. And several of the other apps will be awesome as well. The face to face phonecall capabilities and iBook to name just two. And since my birthday is coming up, I think it just might be happy birthday to me, from me. If a couple other things fall into place.....,


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment