Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grossest moment of the day

I think I have enough material to do this daily....
While changing Porter's diaper this afternoon he got his own wipe to play with. He pretends to blow his nose and wash his hands, so it keeps him occupied for a few minutes. After changing him, I took his dirty diaper to the garbage and when I came back around the corner I witnessed him dipping his wipe in the toilet and then rubbing it through his hair. The entire back of his head was wet and he was quickly working on the top.
Here are some from the last few weeks....
I check my email on my phone in the evenings when Porter is in the tub. It is the only time after I get him that he is easy to watch and he entertains himself. Recently, he was in his own little world and I in mine, until, he handed me a turd. He had pooped in the tub and I guess he wanted to show me.
One afternoon we were at my mom's house and Porter was playing outside in the front yard. Being obsessed with spiders, he was walking around the yard pointing at everything and saying, "spiya?" He got very excited at one point and picked up something that looked to me like a small leaf and was calling it a "spiya" and brought it to me. It was a roach.
That's the ones that come to mind right now.... Eeewwww....

1 comment: