Sunday, October 24, 2010

Harden happenings

From the backseat: "hat! hat!"


Hmmm.... Passing the time on the ride back from Destin. Why are we in Destin? We have been going to Niceville United Methodist Church, and we take that out of town opportunity to visit some out of town establishments--today we went to Osaka for lunch. FYI: not kid friendly. Not trying to offend anyone about their church or religious beliefs, but we just haven't found a church in town that we like.



I am enjoying my new ride, and it's a good thing because I have been burning up the roads lately. Last week we were in Dothan on Monday for my allergy doctor appointment (I am allergic to Andalusia), I have been going to Opp every day to see patients in the hospital, wednesday and Friday I went to luverne for work, thursday i went to mobile for a haircut and to do dream dinners, and friday we went to enterprise to pick up the truck again. After we got it back Jared discovered that some other things weren't working and it has been in enterprise for the last two weeks getting replacement parts again.



We are getting very excited about our trip this weekend to disneyworld!!! I haven't decided if I'm going to try to take my computer to update while we are there, but I will have my phone.



When we picked up porter from the nursery at church they informed us that he bit and was trying to bite more. Yes, thank you, we know that already. Sorry jack if you were a victim. Any suggestions on that one anybody? We have been working on it.



Also, on the topic of the potty. Porter is starting to understand more about the potty, and it's not as much of a game. We ha e gotten one pack of big boy underwear (I will slowly collect them as I suspect we will go through many pairs a day to begin with) and are not going to buy any more diapers when we are out. Pull ups only. However, since we don't want to spend our whole trip mapping out the potties in Disney we have just not pushed it. We will try a little harder when we get back.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment