Friday, November 12, 2010

Birthday Steak and Cake

Menu for Birthday Dinner: Steak. And more steak. He loves it, and asks for it all the time.




He hid his face when we were singing to him.

A Hotdog (aka Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) Birthday Cake!




He actually did blow out some of the candles. And then he wanted to "bow ow" his toys in the bathtub later.

And a little taste to make sure it's good. He just helped himself to it!










I can't believe he's two, but at times it seems like it has taken forever to get where we are. Either way, I wouldn't change a thing. Happy Birthday Porter!!!

3 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a steak on their birthday?! Very cute cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porter and Turner seem very similar!! Maybe they can hang out one day! I am loving your suggestion of letting him drive that you left on my blog a few weeks ago. I have been putting him in the driver's seat to get out the door faster. Really helps and he is in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad our discovery could help out! We are always looking for little boys with lots of energy! My friend Nancy will be in andalusia for Thanksgiving and we plan on going to the dream park at some point. If y'all are in town we'd love more company.
    Oh, and I also got a little "driving toy" at walmart that has a steering wheel and gear shifter thingy and a couple of other things on it that I let Porter have in the backseat now to occupy him and he really becomes a backseat driver. It's in a video I posted from the summer (I think June or July).

    ReplyDelete