Saturday, November 27, 2010

Request from the peanut gallery

I found out why people spend so much on running shoes when recently bought a less expensive pair. Cheap. And my right foot went numb.
Porter and I braved cordova mall Friday and I tried on a few pair in lady footlocker. One pair was literally twice the price of the other I tried on and I decided not to get either pair. On our way out of the mall we passed right by a finishline, and we scanned it quickly and saw they had the same shoe for $40 less, and that wasn't half off, if that gives you any idea at how much they were. They are supposed to be really good shoes and last longer than most running shoes, and the salespeople at both stores were wearing them and believed in them. *sales*people being the key word. They did sell me an expensive pair of shoes. Anyway, bill and brooke wanted to see them...










No comments:

Post a Comment