Saturday, September 10, 2011

ATLS for me, Nana's house for Porter

Thursday and Friday of this week I had to travel to Huntsville to get recertified for ATLS. Jared went with me, so Porter stayed at Nana's. Jared was bored hanging out by himself all day for 2 days, I was bored by ATLS because of my immense trauma background, Nana wasn't bored for a minute taking care of a busy little boy, and I don't think porter has ever slowed down enough to get bored!!!! I think he had a pretty good time despite wanting to be home in his bed at night--he's a little home body like his parents.
He played outside....





Ate spaghetti...



And went to the AHS football game Friday night....








We picked him up from the stadium on our way in last night and all crashed after we got home. It was a wild week--fun to have a little time away, but we missed the little p-pot.

Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment