Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yesterday's sewing creations

Nannie and I got some work done yesterday afternoon. We did a couple of shirts for porter in preparation for our Disney trip in October. We will be there over halloween again and go to the "Not so scary" Halloween party at the magic kingdom on Halloween night. We had a blast last year. Anyway, here are the pictures...






And we have several more designed and ready when I get a few more shirts.
Stella didn't get left out. We didn't get much done while I was there, but I put some things together and Nannie worked on them after I left.






So far I think we have made a burp cloth to match every onesie we have done.
More to come I'm sure.....

Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable!! We are headed back to Disney in November and I can't wait! Our shirts won't be this elaborate though:)

    ReplyDelete