Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last day at disney

I have to post this one from my phone because it was raining and I had to try to keep my camera dry. It got a little wet, but was fine. It literally rained all morning and stopped right when porter fell asleep and there were blue skies as we were walking back to our room for a nap. Oh well, there was nobody in the park and we got to ride anything we wanted with no wait. We rode winnie the pooh 3 times in a row.
Headed out in his boo! Halloween shirt--custom made by Nannie and I. :)











Sooo glad the rain cover for porter's stroller just happened to be in the bottom of it. He wasn't happy about it so much, but I did keep him dry. I still ended up carrying him under my umbrella most of the time anyway.


This is us in the "doom buggy" at the beginning of the haunted mansion. Porter did ride with us, but got cut out of this picture. It's one of those hold the camera up in front of you things and it is a great pic of Jared and I, and porter is just a little top far to the left to make it in it.
He did great on the haunted mansion!!!


Nobody in front of us....


Nobody behind us....


Quick pic of liberty tree tavern restaurant. Loved eating there our first evening. Will go back there.


He agreed to watch mickey's philharmagic 3D movie again. The funny thing about this picture, aside from the glasses, is porter demonstrating how he "cheeses." Lots of times during the trip he would cheese and pull his shirt up like this.


He wanted his own seat this time. He made it about 1 minute before he was in my lap. An throughout the whole movie he kept looking back to see if Donald had gone through the wall yet. That only makes sense if you've been in this attraction. We got a laugh out of this one and all the funny stuff he did.


Waiting to ride the tea cups/p pots.


One of my favorite pictures from the whole trip. He looks like such a big boy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment