Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Porter talk

Granddaddy longlegs spider = long daddy spider

Rice krispie treat = ricepy krispie treat

Toys r us = toy story store

Kirk herbstreit = Kirk Kirk kirkastreit

One day when we were walking into the hospital he asked if he could run. I said yes, and he told me to run to. I said, "I can't run." He said, "I can run because I don't have Stella in my belly."

One morning when porter first got out of bed he said, "Mama, I'm ready for Stella to come out."

Porter asked where his sit-n-spin came from. I told him that jack gave it to him for his birthday. He asked, "Did Jack make it with his machine in his room?" I said no, and then asked if he had a machine in his room. He said, "No, only Jack has a machine in his room."

This afternoon Jared got candy canes to hang on our Christmas tree. When Porter got home from school Jared took him to see them, and porter said, "Daddy, these are not decorations. They are for us to eat. Get them off of there."




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment