Sunday, December 18, 2011

Today is the day!!!

Well, maybe. It's at least the day we get the ball rolling on this whole L&D thing. We go in to the hospital today at 1:00 to start the process of induction. I would love to get it over with today, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I've been doing that a little too much lately and been disappointed day after day because I haven't gone into labor. Unlike last time, I'm rested, and pretty much everything is ready. I've almost been bored the last few days. This is not normally how my life is, and I know it will be back to "normal" as soon as Stella arrives. Well, a new "normal."
This morning porter and I made waffles. Now he and Jared are gone to look for deer tracks on the hunting land, and when they get back, we are going to paint the salt dough ornaments we cut out and baked yesterday. Around naptime we are taking porter to nana and Papa's house and then off to he hospital. Will update!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Will be praying for a smooth speedy delivery. Let me know if we can help out with Porter and I want to bring you dinner one night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Tara!!!
    Hoping for a speedy delivery!

    ReplyDelete