Friday, March 30, 2012

Pics from wedding

Last weekend we went to mobile for a wedding. The couple is Travis and Kelly. He was in my residency class and Kelly was a nurse in the SICU at USA.
I didn't get a picture with Kelly, but our whole residency class was all there and we got a pic together. Probably the last time we will be in the same place together.



I also got to visit with what seemed like the entire surgery department and SICU staff. It was great to see everyone. I was especially glad to see my friend Tam, who is now a 4th year resident. I miss hanging out with her and her husband jack so much. They were as close as you can get to "real" friends during residency. You can really only hang out at work, since that's all you do.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment