Friday, August 10, 2012

Pivotal week

Yesterday I took my written board exam and this morning Jared and I left for Fort Worth, TX, to move him in for school. I have severely neglected this blog because I have been studying a lot. I don't want to take written boards more than once!!! It's too stressful and way too expensive. I took an online review course that was helpful but it was still very hard. I do not ever feel good about taking tests like that. I will know if I passed in mid-September. If I passed I will take the oral board exam in January.
Today I am going to try to update what has been happening with us for the last month or so. I think the best way to do it is to do a post on each child. Consider this post the one for Jared and I. It will be short. We have been taking care of kids, I have been studying, Jared has been preparing to move, and we have all been dreading this day. We took our last family beach trip the last weekend of July. Jared and porter took a trip to see aunt ding ding in st Pete last weekend. I may need to do a post on that trip separately. I've got to get this organized. So here we go. I'll do Stella first......
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment