Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week 1

We survived. Though at night I feel like I might not make it to the next day, I continue to wake up the next morning. Survival is what this journey is all about. We can do this. We are working out some minor kinks (i.e. how do I get to eat supper again), and dealing with missing daddy a lot, but we will figure it all out.
We might have even had a great week if lightning had not struck another pine tree in our yard and taken out the a/c, hot water heater, lights in several rooms, both tv's, the dish receiver, apple tv, cable modem, wireless router, and microwave. This week was spent getting the house livable, and I'm hoping to get cable and Internet back this week.









We stayed with my parents Sunday night and were able to get a/c and hot water working so we could stay at home Monday night.
Here are some pics from the week.





















Porter painted pictures to send daddy.





See my teef?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment