Sunday, August 19, 2012

Texas weekend

Friday morning Jared and I left dark and early headed toward fort worth to move him in to his apartment.



We pulled in to leibrock village a solid 12 hours later. Because it was nearly completely furnished it was the easiest move either of us has ever had. He was completely moved in in about 2 hours.





We spent the next day getting his dream dinners, stocking his fridge and pantry, and exploring fort worth to find all the places he would need to go.
One of our buggies at Walmart.


We found Fuzzy's taco shop near the TCU campus. If I would have known, I would have gotten him Fuzzy's gift cards.


Purple margaritas.


Saturday night we dined at Reata's restaurant.








And then back to Fuzzy's on Sunday for lunch before we left for the airport.



My mom and bill brought porter and Stella to the airport to pick me up.






The kiddos had a good weekend with nana and papa, but we were all glad when we all got to stay at our house together again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment