Saturday, December 15, 2012

Alabama vs auburn

Jared and I got to take a little kid free trip to the Alabama/Auburn game this year. Fun day. Stress free game. The next game made up for that!! (Post for that will follow)



I got to reminisce about the good ole days and caught up with a college friend. And big al made an appearance at the trumpet warm up. I have said this many times, and I will repeat it here: being in a college marching band was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life and those were some of the lean years for the football program. I cannot imagine how exciting and fun it is to be a part of a championship season of any kind--much less the opportunity to be at the national championship.


Panorama shot in the stadium.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment