Saturday, December 15, 2012

THE game of the year


I realize we are playing another game in January, but the SEC championship game this year, was unbelievable. One minute we were dejected and hopeless, and the next we were about to pass out from screaming so much. Needless to say, we were on the edge of our seats the entire game and the level of excitement was above anything I have experienced.
I was lucky enough to be in the company of 3 Ingram women, and it couldn't have been better football game company. We had the best time. Not only was it a great game, but we had the perfect food weekend. Moe's, Starbucks, dippin' dots, hot wings, and Thai!!! My oh my!!! I was in food heaven all weekend!!



Up early and ready to go!!!


At the SEC fanfare before the game.


In the dome!!!!


We must have been ahead.....


Right after the win!!!


We stayed for the rammer jammer and trophy presentation. Who could leave before that?!?!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment