Monday, August 24, 2009

Trying new things

I fixed Porter a piece of flounder (without the "cheesy" part) and a little red potato mashed up with a tiny bit of butter and salt. I thought it looked de-li-cious, but Porter didn't agree. He's not much on change. He ate a few bites of fish, but wasn't thrilled about it. The potatoes were a big no. I was proud that he did chew and swallow, and not gag like he does with most new things. He was very happy to see the baby food jar make an appearance, and did eat a few bites of banana apple yogurt before he was ready for puffs and juice. My first few pictures didn't turn out too well because the flash didn't go off and I had to enhance them on the computer. I know--I should stick to my day job.

He wasn't as happy as he looked in these pictures.... I was clapping and saying, "Yea Porter!"



1 comment: