Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 6 of HFM

Last night was much better. Porter slept in his own bed, and only got up a couple of times. He ate yogurt this morning, a couple cheese puffs at lunch and the same for supper. Progress is slow. He is staying hydrated much better. He stayed out of daycare again today and will tomorrow too. He still has ulcers in his mouth, but they are looking better. No fever since Sunday morning, maybe? Can't remember exactly. This afternoon he slept from 3:30 to 7:30, so he didn't go to bed until
10:30. I will be so glad when we can get back on a regular bedtime routine. It makes for happier baby and parents. That is my first priority when I get off nights. Inconsistency has taken it's toll. And HFM is officially my least favorite baby illness so far.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment