Monday, April 26, 2010

Porter's first black eye

Porter got off his cot during nap time today and tried to climb on the table. All he managed to do was get a black eye.







(picture below) This is where he is almost every day when I get to daycare to pick him up....






Also, I went by southeastern salvage today in mobile to browse for ideas and good deals for the new house. I found this cute pirate rug for $9.00 and I couldn't pass it up. (porter's room is pirate themed.) It's 39" x 56". I thought it was so cute.








4 comments:

  1. Nice find! At first I thought you found him in the bathtub when you picked him up from daycare- I obviously need more coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hes so cute!
    I just stumbled on your blog looking for followers for my own! Im a first time author trying to promote my book, and try and be an encouragment throught my writing. If you have a chance, please take a look at my blog: wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete