Monday, April 5, 2010

Hand foot mouth day 5

We are still in the depths of this lovely virus. I found out this morning that several kids in the class above porter had it last week. We went to the ER yesterday afternoon and added tylenol with codeine to our regimen. It seems to make him feel a little better, but not enough to make him eat. He I drinking milk and carnation instant breakfast, so at least we are getting some calories in him now. Other than that we are about the same. He stayed home from school and spent the morning with me and the afternoon with nannie and poppie.



He will at least hold food (and play with it). This is a step in the right direction since he wouldn't even touch it or let it near him for the last few days. He did eat one cheese puff today. He cried while he was eating it, but I guess he wanted it that bad.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment