Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2 must haves

1. iPhone owners - AppleCare protection plan. Absolute necessity. Jared and I have had iPhones since the beginning and we have also had AppleCare. My new iPhone has been having trouble with the mic--I can hear phone conversations just fine, bit nobody can hear me. I called apple, told them about my problem and I will have a new phone tomorrow. It's always overnight service. I sync my old phone, then sync the new phone as my phone, erase my old phone, and then put it in the box and send it back to apple. It's not the first time we've had to do it and every time it's been that easy. We will always have AppleCare. Worth the money.
2. For Keurig owners - I just found the sweet tea and hot apple cider for the Keurig. I tried out both and they are great. I got them at bed bath and beyond and they had other flavors of sweet tea too. I will be getting more of these.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment