Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wow! What a day

This posts will be bulletted due to jumping topics.
1. I have no pictures of Christmas 2010 on my real camera. In fact, I didn't realize I had left it at my nannie's house this morning until my mom informed me of it this evening on our way home from mobile.
2. I am soothing the aches of today with Pennsylvania dutch egg big, courtesy of my father-in-law. Also, I am wearing my new pj's and new ugg bedroom slippers. The slippers are wonderful. (I now feel like I'm 60.)
3. Though there are no real photos, we have recorded our christmas morning with our new flip video camera and I hope to learn how to edit it on the Mac and post the abbreviated/edited for content version tomorrow.
3. We were not prepared for today. I don't know how else to state it. We need a better plan next year. We'll call this our transition year.
4. Hit gift that was iffy: powermat for iPhone 4. I got this for Jared since he currently puts his phone to charge in our bed. A-noy-ying. He opened it last night and we tried it out. Much better. We will be looking into getting another larger mat for the kitchen and a receiver for my phone.
5. Most dangerous gift: nerf guns from uncle mark. Thank you, thank you. Like I said earlier, the little "bullets" might disappear very soon.
6. Porter's favorite gift: probably buzz lightyear, but it's hard to tell. It could be that buzz is just the most portable and agreeable at this point. He likes cracker, but is suspicious that cracker is out to steal all his stuff, which at this point he is because everything he comes in contact with is a chew toy.
7. We are exhausted.
8. Apparently we are also hungry. I'm sitting here sipping on egg nog and eating fruit roll ups and suggested to Jared that deer snack sticks would be good and he went outside to get some out of the deep freezer in the storage room.
9. Gifts I've used so far: pj's, egg nog, ugg boots, ugg slippers, clothes, make up, chapstick, flip video camera, ummm, that's all I can think of right now. But I plan on getting into a lot of them tomorrow, including my pancake mix and new griddle.
10. Supposedly it snowed in Andalusia, but we were on our way back from mobile then, and all it did was rain on us.

Ok, ten points is enough right now. Video to come tomorrow--hopefully.




Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment