Sunday, March 20, 2011

More arts and crafts

We have had a great time this weekend on our little mini vacation in fairhope. We stayed at the grand hotel in point clear.
View from our balcony...


Here are some pics I got over the last 2 days.

Jared was in love with this rocking chair.


Jared and Dana.


The girls got their faces painted.

















We love the model trains.





More blue ice cream.





Jared visiting the chair again.






"No cheese, mama."


I got a pottery bowl.


This guy's website:
www.stevecoburnpottery.com

A couple of other vendor websites:
www.stevewhiteimages.com---we bought a print on canvas from him last year, but didn't get anything this year.
www.bellaglassarts.etsy.com---really liked their stuff.
There are still two websites I need to post. The toy guy and the sea glass lady. This is more a reminder for me than anything....

Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment