Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quick rundown of the week


Busy.
Busy busy busy.
Not complaining at all, but I'm exhausted. I don't even remember Monday, but Tuesday, Wednesday, and today I *worked.* And today started out not busy. Anyway, we are traveling again this weekend. We are going to have a relaxes beach weekend. Like, cook at home, fish off the dock, go to bed early kind of relax. Maybe throw in some potty training in big boy underwear. We'll see how much excitement we want. And I do plan on working out a little since my gym activities were interrupted severely this week. But still not complaining.
Couple quick notices:
1. I changed around a few things on the sidebar. Added a few pictures and websites. Took away a few as well.
2. I am involved in a new blog for a family friend who has recently been put on the liver transplant list at UAB. Website is www.thebennydunnbenefit.blogspot.com.
3. I cut my hair short again. I haven't blogged on that yet. Picture posted from zac brown concert shows it kinda.
4. Porter has had a great week at school with no torturing other children. And he usually announces to his teacher that he is going to be sweet today and also may throw in a classmate that he will be nice to as well.
5. We have purchased the kidsleep classic "alarm" clock for porter to try anything to get him to sleep a little better. Some improvement in sleep, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with the clock.

That's all I can think of that I wanted to document, and I am finally sleepy, so I'm going to bed.


Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment