Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The not so scary Halloween party 2012

This is one of my favorite things to do at Disney. We have been lucky enough to go the last 3 years in a row and I would love to do it more. It rained on us this year, so I didn't take any pics with my camera--just my phone. And we didn't get a good pic of our costumes either. Porter was a firefighter, Hollice was a Dalmatian, and Ciji and I were fire. There are no pics of us in our costumes!! I was kinda upset that we didn't make it happen somehow. The only pic I have is porter sitting on my shoulders to watch the parade and you could see our tulle "fire" headgear.



Here are the other pics I got.






Fireworks pics....
I have taken pics of the fireworks all three years, but these definitely turned out the best. These iPhones keep getting better and better.


























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment