Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 6 Part 2

First of all, I am as exhausted as Porter looks in this picture.  After being up for most of the last 36 hours, I feel about like Porter did this afternoon after he finally got to sleep.  He definitely made up for the trouble he had getting an afternoon nap.  He went to sleep as we were leaving the parking lot of the medical center and slept until 6:45pm.  I got him out of his carrier and took him to his room to change his diaper, and he fell asleep.

Then he woke up and did his little stretches.  We love watching him stretch while he is waking up.  He looks like he has really gotten some good sleep the way he stretches.


Then I got him ready to eat some cereal, and he ate a couple of bites and fell asleep again.  (Yes, I realize my aim is bad--we're both still learning how a spoon works.)


Finally he woke up enough to eat, get a bath, have his bedtime bottle, and go right back to sleep.  And I am on my way to bed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment