Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday weekend

Well, I had pictures to post from Porter's actual birthday, but he was not happy that day or Friday, so none of the pictures were very post-able. He has had fever and the crankies since Wednesday afternoon. We are quite ready for him to feel better. Jared took him to the doctor Friday morning and found out he's got fluid behind his left ear. Not as big a diagnosis as you would expect with all the fussing, so we think some if it is related to the two teeth that are almost in. You can actually see them and feel them, but they're just not through the gums yet.
He was feeling a little better Saturday for the party. I have lots of pictures that are post-able, but I'm at work right now, so it will have to wait until I get home this evening. I will say that Porter does like cake (or at least the icing).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment