Sunday, November 15, 2009

Porter's First Birthday Party

The party was great. Porter did pretty good even though he didn't feel 100%. We had lots of good food, fun visiting with family and friends, and too many toys!!! I think we are going to have to get a toy chest for Christmas. Here are the pictures. I think I'm going to have to do a separate cake post because there are so many pictures of just that.
The birthday boy.



My Nannie getting warm in the sun. It was kinda chilly, but warmed up and was comfortable.


Morgan, Porter, and Jennings.

What's with the pacifier??? Neat new toy I guess....



Morgan having fun...



Porter riding and Jennings pushing. This was pretty funny.




This is when Porter declared the party to be officially over. We tried to get a picture with my dad (Granddaddy), but this is about the best we could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment