Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Between me being up all night at work and jared and porter being kept up by the fireworks and dogs, we were a sad little tired bunch today. So we didnt have any big new year's lunch or do anything exciting And, it seems like porter has been teething forever, with no end in site. He constantly chews on his fingers, clothes, and parents. We go through motrin, teething tabs, and oragel like crazy, and he is drooling and **whiny***!!! Tonight when I was rubbing his gums I felt two more little teeth poking through, so that makes nine. 4 on the bottom and 5 on the top. At least I hope all this is teething, and the clingy, whiny stuff will go away with it.
Oh, tonight when we were reading he looked up, waved, and said bye-bye. That's the first time he's done that together. He is also getting really good at up and down. We have been working on that--pointing up and then down. Tonight he was doing it without prompting. He's really starting to become a little more verbal. Oh, and today he copied Jared sneezing and copied me making a kissing noise. In just the last week he's picked up on so much and is becoming very entertaining for us---in between the whining.
Here are some pictures from today.....

Using the alligator as a pillow while he reads.


I'm still getting taller.


I think the bathroom is just another playground!


What's in there I might can get into???





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun age - copying! They learn so fast and you can tell how much they know even though they can't communicate with that many words yet.

    ReplyDelete