Saturday, January 30, 2010

Last call!!!!

And it doesn't have anything to do with a bar closing. Today is my last 24 hour call at the medical center---ever!!!! Well, as long as my schedule doesn't change for some reason, and that seems to happen a lot. My next rotation is nights, and then I go to the VA, and than I'm done!
I just finished my absite exam (American board of surgery in training exam) that we have to take every year, and now I'm just getting to the med center for my last 24 hour call here! Should be interesting with senior bowl and 3 mardi gras parades tonight.
****Walking update: it must be just something he does at daycare. He was back to crawling at home, although it's obvious he can walk. He wants to hold one hand or he drops down to the floor when you let go. Imminent though I'm sure.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: