Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Friday!!!

Fridays mean somthing again. I'm off this weekend. Yea!
Jared is hunting so me and Porter bonded over breakfast.






Now we're sitting behind the school bus. Over and over again on the 2 mile ride out of the neighborhood. That's lots of bus stops. Thank goodness Elmo is with us.



Porter is still not walking, but we are getting closer. His teacher at daycare walks him up and down the hall during the day, and last night he took 5 steps from a chair to the window. His teacher said he would have already moved to the next class if he was walking, but now they are thinking of moving so that he would be around kids that are walking. However, porter is in charge of this whole thing, so even that might not work. He'll do it when he's ready.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, I think it definitely helps encourage them when they sees others do it. But you are right I don't see any adults crawling around:) so he will do it when he is ready.

    ReplyDelete