Thursday, January 21, 2010

Streakin'

I may have started something we shouldn't continue later, but sure is fun now.... While we are waiting for the tub to fill up and after porter is naked, we fill the time by streakin' through the house. It consists of running around screaming while Jared chases us. Porte thinks it is hilarious. For the last few days he is climbing up me and pointing toward the door before I can even get his diaper off. Oh well, we'll have to have a little talk the first time he goes to stay at a friends house, or he may just teach them about steakin'.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I think Turner and Porter would get along very well!! Our streakin' happens after the bath...Turner gets dry and asks, "Can I go show Daddy necked?" Then takes off running to find him. We learned the hard way to make sure her feet were completely dry! Face smacking the floor = not cool. :)

    ReplyDelete