Sunday, January 17, 2010

Post Call

Last night was busy, so I didn't get much sleep at all. I'm struggling. Jared isn't back from the hunting camp yet, and I am anxiously awaiting his arrival so I can get a shower. We have been playing hard despite my stinkiness and tiredness.
Playing on the slide.






Wild hair is returning.... The longer it gets, the wilder it gets.


So much for this being a fun little toy. He figured out the day after Christmas that there is a little latch on the front that opens it. He just pulls the latch and bypasses the song.




Serious concentration..... He LOVES playing with the fingernail clippers. I know it's probably not the best toy for a 1 year old, but he is obsessed with trying to "figure them out" and I only let him have them when I am watching closely. It's interesting to watch. Occasionally he will grunt--like that will help him get it.




1 comment:

  1. Turner loves playing with fingernail clippers too!!! So strange what interests them!!

    ReplyDelete