Sunday, March 7, 2010

The big news

We bought a house in Andalusia. We won't be there for another 4 months, but it was a great house in the perfect location. There's only one house between ours and Nicole's, Nannie King is in our backyard, and Jan and Frank are at the corner of our fence. For the Andalusia people that would know, it's Laura and Daniel Wells' house. Before we move we are planning on painting, doing some repairs, and adding a master bath. Should be interesting!!!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Greetings for South Africa, Porter is an adorable little boy, I am the mother of two girls all grown and am now waiting for some grandchildren, we are all girls so a boys would be nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed their house up the last time I was there and thought of you! I love that house- when you move and get all settled, I want to come visit. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Welcome to the neighborhood! With the addition of you guys and the Sightlers, the median age for the Prestwood Bridge/Valley View loop is 73!! :)

    ReplyDelete