Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm up!!!

It's 12:05 am. Surgeons are extremely supersitious so I am not going to mention how unbusy my night has been so far (knock on wood, throw salt over my shoulder, don't step on the crack.....). I have semi-adjusted to being up late, so I have finished my activities for the night, and I can't turn off my brain and get any sleep!!! This is the worst part of working nights. Nothing to do, nobody to talk to, and I can't sleep. I guess I may have a little more on my mind than usual, and we are going to Andalusia in the morning, so that's not helping either. Anyway, I will hopefully have some exciting news tomorrow or the middle of next week. No, it absolutely does not have anything to do with a baby. But stay tuned!!! I'm super excited....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment