Thursday, March 18, 2010

This week in words. No pictures.

My mom told me I needed to update. I haven't been posting as much lately because I'm on the opposite schedule as the rest of the world. And when I am home during the day, I'm either sleeping, working out, or trying to play with Porter and cook at the same time.
Jared got sick Sunday evening, so I've had even less time to post. Prter ended up staying with his Nannie and Poppie Monday night because Jared was too sick to be able to watch him, and really didn't need to be around him spreading his disease. And then Jared's mom got sick Tuesday, so we had to call for our emergency babysitters. I loaded up Jared and Porter and took them to work with me Tuesday night. I deposited Jared in my call room and got one of my friend's that is an SICU nurse to start and IV and fluids while I occupied Porter until Mama and Bill could get here. They drove down from Andalusia after work on Tuesday to get him and took him with them for the rest of the week. What a lifesaver!!! I so appreciate them.
Porter has been having a blast back home on the farm. He has seen the cows, chased the ducks, rode jeeps, gators, and bikes, played on the swingset and playground, and played with his cousins, Catherine and Caroline. I miss him, but I'm glad he's had a good time and stayed away from the sick people.
Tomorrow Mama and Bill are bringing him back and we are going to spend the weekend at the Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival. I'll take some pictures there.
P.S. Everyone should get on to my mom and nannie for not taking pictures of all the fun stuff Porter did this week. I wish I could have seen it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment