Friday, March 19, 2010

Fairhope arts and crafts

Here is my "major" purchase from fairhope this year. It's an original, which is really cool because most originals are too expensive for me. The girl who painted it was really nice and she has just started a blog for her artwork. I'll be posting a link when I get back to a computer. This will go nicely with all our other beachy and key west style decor.




Porter got a cloth "busy book" that has all kinds of little tasks to keep toddlers busy, a pull toy frog, and a couple of summer outfits.

















Nicole, Catherine, and Caroline, are on their way down now, and Parrish, Katie, and Sylvie are coming down in the morning.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Magnolia Ave,Fairhope,United States

1 comment:

  1. I wish so much that we could have come to the craft fair this year. I love the artwork- you will always find a great place in your home to display an original.

    ReplyDelete