Thursday, May 19, 2011

A "Nannie's" day

I have not been busy with work lately (boo for me--yea for the rest of the world), so it was a perfect day to sew. I was able to get to Nannie's earlier than ever, and we were very productive. I did 3 onesies for my friend Nancy, who I know is very anxiously awaiting the arrival of Julianne in early June.









I also did a little polo for porter. It's white with a little "roll tide" in crimson on the pocket area. Brooke also got a lot accomplished. She made four appliquéd bibs for a friend at her church. The best part of the day was LUNCH!!!! Nannie made roast, creamed corn, butter beans, stewed squash, and cornbread. Brooke and I ate twice!

Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Grandmothers are the best cooks! You are a sweet friend Tara- can't wait for Julianne to get here and wear her new onesies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally impressed! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete