Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fun for everyone!!!

Saturday Jared went diving, Porter played on the farm with Memonk (monk monk's new name) and Jerry Ward, and I sewed all day with nannie.
























Not just picking corn, Picking up corn....





You'll have to see Facebook for the pics of porter with John Barrett on the 4 wheeler.
Nannie and I did some super cute stuff, but I can't post it all yet because most of it was for a baby gift. Here is what I did for Stella.












I have two more that we did for Stella, but they are still at nannie's.
And here is Jared's prize lobster of the day.





Unfortunately it had eggs, so he had to take it back down to the bottom on the next dive. They did manage to get enough lobster that we had lobster gumbo for supper tonight!!






And we have some fish to cook this week too!!
Jared's new toy is a go pro camera that he used while diving this weekend. He is working on editing his video and will hopefully have some spearfishing videos to post tomorrow. How cool!!

Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. So neat! How nice to have fresh lobster! You are just a pro at sewing! I may need to hire you to do some shirts! :)

    ReplyDelete